The 7 Blessings
The ring bearing the 7 Blessings is a symbol of the sacred union between man and woman. It consists of rotating rings inscribed with the seven blessings which symbolise a spiritual connection. Wearing it increases mutual attraction, enhances the marital connection and fertility.
The triangle symbolises harmony, balance and the strength of union: The man, the woman and constructive energy.
The seven blessings and their meaning:
- SHE must always be the crown on the head of the man;
- She must be illuminated by the light of the home;
- For joy, health and fortune;
- To go ahead with the blessing of God;
- Fertility, riches and prosperity;
- For equilibrium and spiritual purity in love;
- It blesses all six prayers.